If you already use another calendar or event management tool to keep track of room availability, you may be able to “link” the bookings from that tool with GamePlan.
- We can use any publicly-accessible URL that provides a standard calendar feed (.ics or iCal format)
- Each calendar feed should represent ONE room only
- Each event in the calendar should represent a time that should be unavailable to book via GamePlan
Here’s how to find this link by your provider.
Sign into Google Calendar with the account your room calendar is synced to.
Click the arrow next to the calendar containing the room’s bookings and select Calendar settings.
In the Private Address section of the screen, click on the ICAL icon, copy the URL provided, and send it to your account manager.
- Go to icloud.com and sign in with the account your calendar is synced to.
- Go to the Calendar section.
- On the left side of the screen, click the icon next to the name of the calendar you are tracking your room’s availability in. This will open the Calendar Sharing popup, as shown below.
- Check the Public Calendar box, copy the link provided, and send it to your account manager for further setup.
Go to outlook.office.com and sign in with the account your calendar is synced to.
If your mailbox looks like
- the left image, see the instructions for the New look below
- the right image, see the instructions for the Classic look below
- Go to Calendar > Shared calendars
- Under Publish a calendar, select the calendar containing the events for the room and set the permissions to ‘Can view titles and locations’
- Click Publish
- Use the ICS link
- Go to Shared calendars > Calendar publishing
- Select the calendar containing the events for the room and set the permissions to ‘Limited details’
- Click Save
- Use the ICS link
Please contact your account manager for assistance.